Download the GPEC 2019 App
Download the GPEC 2019 app to optimize your time, planning and networking!
We look forward to seeing you next week at the IFC’s 21st annual Global Private Equity Conference in association with EMPEA.
In order to make the most of your time in Washington, please download the GPEC 2019 official Conference App for iPhone or Android by visiting this website http://go.empea.org/IFC_GPEC19_App, or going to your app store and searching “GPEC 2019.”
Please note the Conference is going green and printed programs will not be available. You are encouraged to download the app to view the day-of agendas, speakers and participants.
It’s easy to get started on your own and EMPEA team members can help you at the Conference:
- Search for GPEC 2019 in your app store or click here to download the app.
- After the app is installed, please Sign Up (first-time delegates) or Log In (returning delegates)
- Important: Use the same email for the app that you used to register.
- Returning Delegates: If you are unable to log in, please reset your password by following these steps.
- Go the Events Tab and search for Global Private Equity Conference 2019. Select Join Now.
- Allow for notifications so that you may receive conference announcements, participate in polls and Q&A, as well as receive notifications when another attendee contacts you.
- Only Connections you choose to accept can send you messages and see your contact details, so please don’t forget to check your app frequently, refresh periodically to receive new information, and update your profile to control what your connections can view.
- Mobile App Support will be available at Registration and the EMPEA team can assist you throughout the day. In the meantime, for any questions, please feel free to reach out to App Support Team in the app or by emailing [email protected]. You can also contact EMPEA at [email protected].